The Most Comfortable Dog Grooming Experience in Toronto for Your Pet
- Pet pampering. Our professional groomers know how to pamper your dog without causing any undue stress or injury. As any dog owner knows, a grooming session at home can be challenging so that’s why visiting our dog spa is your best bet!
- Experienced groomers. Our dog groomers have thousands of haircuts on their resumes. We can perform the specialized cuts you might see on breeds like Poodles, Bouviers and Schnauzers. Our dog groomers are open to any and all variations of these fun styles – or anything else you can imagine.
- Save the stress. Nail trimming is a pain for most dogs and owners, and it should be done about once a month. We know exactly how long to cut the nails to avoid any discomfort.
- Product quality matters. We stock the right products for every dog. We carry a wide variety of shampoos, from hypoallergenic shampoos for dry or sensitive skin to special undercoat treatments and de-skunking shampoos. If you have a special case, just ask. We stock what you need.
- A checkup is always good. Our groomers have seen thousands of dogs and can detect early warning signs of any impending problems. It’s good to have your dog looked at regularly by a trained professional while avoiding some of the higher costs of veterinarian visits.
- Education! Our dog groomers can help educate you on the traits and needs of your pup. It’s their business to know about dogs, and they are more than happy to share that knowledge with you. From brushing to shampooing, we can show you how to keep your dog in great shape between visits to The Dog Market.
Pick up the best dog grooming supplies while you wait for your dog.
(click to enlarge)
Professional Dog Grooming in Toronto
At our dog spa, our exceptional dog grooming staff has been with us for more than a decade, building a reputation of reliability and careful attention with our regular clientele. Professional dog groomers take thoughtful care of your furry family member and we’re sure that once you’ve tried professional grooming you’ll swear by it.
And if you want to supplement your professional grooming with some at-home grooming, you can take home the same high quality dog grooming supplies we use.
Our Grooming Services
We offer a full range of dog grooming and pampering services at our 700 square foot grooming and dog spa facility. Our grooming services include the necessities for keeping your dog clean and healthy and our dog spa gives your pup a little extra TLC.
- Nail clipping.
- Bath and brush.
- Special treatment baths.
- Flea treatment.
- Hand scissoring.
- Hypoallergenic or oatmeal treatments (for sensitive skinned dogs).
- Teeth cleaning.
- Ear cleaning and ear plucking.
- Pad shaving or foot trimming.
- Eye clearing.
- Anal gland inspection and service.
Our pricing at The Dog Market varies by breed, size and condition. We have different packages to choose from to suit all types of pups and offer something for everyone!
- Full groom
- Mini groom
- Walk-in services
- BBT (Bath, Brush, Tidy). This service includes a full bath, face trim, bum and groin trim, nail clipping, ear cleaning and a brush out. Prices range from $25-55 depending on the size and condition of the dog.
- Walk-in services
Nail clippings are available on a walk-in basis, 7 days a week for only $10! As well, you can add a tooth brushing service to your groom for only $5!
We believe wholeheartedly in working with our clients and their pets to ensure you receive the right grooming services. Bring your dog or cat in to visit us and we will work with you to create the right grooming plan for your pet! We also offer obedience training.
Service rates vary depending on the size of your dog, so call us today to book your grooming appointment. If you have to drop off your dog for the day, he or she will have a great time playing with the other dogs in our secure facility. We also offer cat grooming!