Dog Collars in Toronto For Your Unique Pooch
Dog collars and leashes are more than just a piece of material that help keep your dog close to you during a walk. There are many different types of collar and leashes, each designed with a purpose in mind. We carry various collars and leashes made from: Traditional Nylon
- Ultra-soft tubular webbing
We Carry Amazing Dog Collars & Leashes in Toronto from the Following Brands
- The fully adjustable Clip Collar is comfortable, stylish and easy to put on or take off. It is perfect for daily wear and comes in a wide range different patterns and colours.
- The adjustable Wide Clip Collar has extra wide webbing that stands out even on bushy haired breeds. It comes also comes in unique patterns and colours.
- The partial chain Training Collar is a gentle alternative to traditional choke collars. It reduces tugging with a swift clean correction. It is meant to be used as a training tool on walks only – replacing this kind of collar with a Clip Collar on your unattended dog or dog at play is strongly advised.
- The Safety Clip collar adjusts easily for a perfect fit. The special safety construction provides an additional safeguard for extra product durability. While the extra wide 1 ½” webbing makes this collar stand out on thick necked and bushy haired breeds.
- Hound Collars are soft and durable on the outside with an extra-wide fleece lining inside that distributes pressure evenly on your dogs neck while ensuring they are safe and super-comfortable. These collars are designed for all hound breeds.
- Polyvinyl Collars are 100% waterproof and will never smell. These are great collars if your dog is always in the water.
- Leather Collars are made from durable Canadian Leather and are all handcrafted in Montreal.
We have a wide selection of leash lengths options to choose from:
- We carry leashes with various lengths ranging from 2 feet to 9 feet.
- We carry leashes in various thickness ranging from 1/2 to 1 inch thick.
- We also carry great quality leashes for all your running needs.
Come visit us in Toronto and see how we can help bring you and your dog closer together.